EUROPEAN NAZARENE COLLEGE
Faculty Renewal Recommendation by LC Coordinator
Name of Faculty Member
Name of Learning Centre Coordinator
Note: Please use the N/A or Unknown column if the statement does not apply to the teacher role assigned to him/her.
1. The teacher was easy to work with during the pre-class preparation.
2. The teacher responded promptly to communication.
3. The teacher seemed to work carefully on the syllabus.
4. The relationship between the teacher and the learning centre team and students was positive.
5. The teacher taught things or displayed attitudes that concerned me.
6. The teacher did all the work that is expected in teaching a course for EuNC (teaching, the syllabus approval process, recording of grades, and submitting the required teacher evaluations).
7. The teacher contextualized the course to our learning centre situation.
8. The teacher participated in Learning Centre activities and responsibilities when asked and in accordance with their assigned role.
9. The teacher was able and willing to use the college’s information and learning systems as needed.
10. The teacher took advantage of faculty development opportunities that were provided and in accordance with the expectations/requirements of their assigned role.
11. The teacher showed support for the profile, values, and the character of the education at EuNC.
12. I would invite this teacher again to teach in our learning centre.
13. I recommend the renewal of the agreement with the teacher.